How exciting is this?
Retro Lovely Magazine and some of our partner studios present a very exciting promotion and thank you to our supporters who are helping to keep quality print alive!
What is it and how does it work?
Our relaunch has been causing quite a lot of excitement in the world of pinup. We and our Partner Studios have seen this directly. So as a thank you to those who have made this so successful, we wanted to say thanks and do something equally exciting for some lucky fan from among those who’ve made this so very special.
We had begun a promotion where those individuals who’ve purchased a copy of Retro Lovely could take a selfie with it, post that, tag us and then get a special submission form that would fast track them to potentially grace the cover of a future issue. Several of our partner studios have decided to kick that up a notch and we are going to add to this promotion a FREE CURATED PHOTOSHOOT. This is approximately a $700 value absolutely free!
Could this be you?
How do you take part?
- Using the submission form below, upload a selfie of yourself holding a recent copy of Retro Lovely, Retro Lovely Taboo Edition or Hellfire Club along with a copy of your receipt (if you pre-ordered from us directly we have that on file)
- Share the “Win a Free Shoot” promotional graphic above or on the submission form on your social media fan pages and TAG US! You may also repost ours from Instagram of Facebook.
- Upload several photos of yours you feel are your most “cover-worthy” by November 30th. We will then put what we feel is your strongest image in an gallery online where we will seek consensus from our fans at large and the top 10 most recognized images (liked commented etc) will then become finalists in a random selection. In this way it is a mix of those models who have strong images, supportive fans but ultimately not just either of those two things.
- Our online gallery will run through December 14th with the winner announced December 21st
What do you win?
- A free Curated Photoshoot with one of our participating studios, currently Devilbliss Studios, Coastal Expressions Photography and Dynamite Dames Photography.
- Appear on the cover of Retro Lovely Magazine as soon as the session is complete and the images prepped for debut. Session date will be coordinated between Retro Lovely, the partner studio executing the session and the lucky winner.
Ready to get started?
Well keep in mind you don’t need to be in an issue to take a selfie with one. If you haven’t already picked up a recent edition GO NOW! Here’s the link: http://www.magcloud.com/user/retro-lovely
What exactly is a Curated Photoshoot? We are working with our partner studios to offer Curated Photoshoots which will differ from most sessions in that they are tailored for publication. We’ve worked with our partners to discuss the the details required to produce imagery better formatted for print to showcase the work in layouts that are as artistic as the photos themselves. We discuss the sessions with our partners vs. them simply shooting you and submitting them to a publication. Retro Lovely is involved in your session before it takes place. While our current participating partners are located in areas of dense population it’s possible a winner could be too far from any of their locations. While this promotion has no cash prize we would still work with the winner to identify content that they may still grace the cover of an issue. Additionally Devilbliss Studios is willing to travel to you! Well a distance anyway. A distance and if a makeup stylist/artist of appropriate calibre was available near your location. Within the circle on the map below.
Do you have a professional studio and would like to take part in this and other promotions? Gain a direct means to submit your clients for publication to one of the most widely recognized and legendary names in pinup? Become a partner Studio and offer our Curated Sessions? Click here for more details on the application process.