I am super excited to announce I will be traveling to Houston Texas for the first time for a photoshoot at the wonderful Shipwreck Cove on Saturday June 16th.
This terrific location has several great spots to shoot in including a pool with tiki bar and all sorts of areas that are sure to provide fantastic images.
Makeup and hair styling will be available from Heather Williams who has an impressive body work and has been endorsed by our location host, Jenna Von Lish.
As this is likely your first exposure to my studio and practices a few sections here have been added as expandable topics there are also links to other pages on this site as well. I’ve tried to keep really important details front and center and other topics you may want to explore further can be.
Session fee is discounted for $300 total if a deposit is made by March 23rd.
The session with Makeup and Hair styling includes:
- Full Makeup and Hair by Heather Williams ($125 value)
- Shoot with Michael Bann of Devilbliss Studios ($175 value)
- Every single photo taken (several hundred) provided to you on an SD Data Card to take home with you as soon as your session finishes – NO WAITING
- 2 custom edited images of your choice retouched to your specifications delivered within 48 hours of selection or 48 hours of my returning to my studio. This being a few time zones away from my studio affects my normal delivery times. Custom edits also mean you can ask for specific things to be addressed. I’ve heard models ask “can you make me look thinner?” and see studios go on and on about “embracing your natural curves”. I believe in that too but I WILL edit your images how you want them to be. You’re the client. I serve you. It’s why I give all the photos too, I want you to choose YOUR favorites. People see things differently. Sure this is my art but they are YOUR PHOTOS.
- Full copyrights to all the images. Your receipt will include a release from me giving you full copyrights. This means you can make prints as you choose with whatever lab you choose for pricing that is not marked up. You can submit them to magazines as you choose, you can sell merchandise you make from them. They are yours!
- Additional edits are available at any time from $20 each or 6 for $100. If you choose an edit package a the time of booking there is additional savings.
- You will be in Makeup and hair with Heather for approximately 1 hour and fifteen minutes and will shoot with me for about an hour. While the location provides for several spots to choose from do be mindful of wardrobe changes eating into your shooting time. I advise concentrating on 2 outfits vs many simply from a standpoint of not spending more time changing than capturing photos, Ultimately it is your call. There may be an opportunity for sessions with longer shoot time and additional fee, but only the last appointments for the day.
- I will also offer sessions for those who wish to self style at a discounted price of $175 but these would be only first or last appointments. If enough interest exists it might be possible for this to occur on the 15th or 17th.
- Nothing hidden. No “reveals” where you find out you have to buy prints or products to actually get your photos. You go home with them all and get your edits fast, you will not have to chase me for them. It’s a “thing” with me.
- Earn 2 additional custom edits for each person you refer who books a session of their own!
Terms; A shoot deposit of $150 is required to schedule your session. Remaining balance is due by May 1st and can be remitted in increments as is convenient for you. Deposits and session fees are non-refundable. This is my normal practice for any location or special sessions. I am able to be more liberal with this policy for shoots at my studio that can be recreated, but with locations and events that can not be rescheduled or travel is involved, I can not. If for any reason an act of god results in my not being able to fulfill services a full refund will be issued. In the last 3 years with over 1000 sessions and a million photographs taken this has not happened. This shoot includes some scene options that are outdoors, obviously inclement weather could prohibit some sets from being used. The session does not guarantee all sets will be available due to this variable. The location does however have sheltered options which mean regardless of weather the shoot will go on.
Want to learn more about my services and what I do differently?
This page has a lot of info on just that topic.
Want to hear from a client who has traveled from Texas to Pennsylvania to work with me on multiple occasions? Read Edna's Testimonial by clicking this text You’ve heard it before, highly recommended photographer and you walk away unhappy. I’ve been there, trust me. Ladies, the day I walked into Victor Devilbliss’ studio, the atmosphere is welcoming. Every nightmare I had experienced was gone. Michael, aka Victor Devilbliss, is not your everyday photographer. Anyone can stand behind a camera with a paper behind a client and say they are professional. Michael is an artist and you are his canvas. If you have an idea, he will paint with his camera what you desire. With Victor Devilbliss… In all my travels and working with photographers, there is no photographer I can truly say is as professional, caring, and budget friendly as Victor Devilbliss! He truly is a bucket list item every woman should have.
You’ve heard it before, highly recommended photographer and you walk away unhappy. I’ve been there, trust me.
Ladies, the day I walked into Victor Devilbliss’ studio, the atmosphere is welcoming. Every nightmare I had experienced was gone.
Michael, aka Victor Devilbliss, is not your everyday photographer. Anyone can stand behind a camera with a paper behind a client and say they are professional. Michael is an artist and you are his canvas. If you have an idea, he will paint with his camera what you desire.
With Victor Devilbliss…
In all my travels and working with photographers, there is no photographer I can truly say is as professional, caring, and budget friendly as Victor Devilbliss! He truly is a bucket list item every woman should have.
Why work with me? Well foremost you can review my work samples on this site and location samples via a gallery below… you need to like what I do with the photos. But I’m from half the country away, how do you know you’ll get what you pay for? I like to think you’ll get more than you’re accustomed to. But for your peace of mind consider this isn’t my first rodeo. I have conducted location sessions in Illinois, Virginia, New York, New Orleans Louisiana, California. And as a wedding photographer I’ve worked in Florida, New Jersey, Connecticut, Maryland, Washington DC and Bermuda (that was a lot of fun). At my studio in Pennsylvania I have hosted traveling photographers including Boudoir Louisville of Kentucky and Dynamite Dames of Texas who I am actually hosting again in July for a 3 day, nearly sold out dual session. Yeah I’m internationally published like every other model and photographer on the planet but unlike most I can claim having had 2 news stand covers (not magcloud/print on demand), this is to say you could walk into Wal-Mart and see my work on a rack. I’ve also been published countless times over the years in major large scale magazines, newspapers and books.
My studio also hosts clinics and workshops ranging from Burlesque to Makeup and Hair classes to photography workshops and editing classes. We are even hosting a tarot card reader in March. Annually we also have a free social gathering called Pinup in the Park where our clients and family, friends and fans descend upon this classic amusement park near our studio to have fun outside the “business” of the studio. The studio also sponsors a Retro Ball for adults to dress up and get together as if it were a prom or country club party from yesteryear. You can actually take a peek into our community by visiting AND JOINING our facebook group, I’m A Devilbliss Girl with just about 1200 active members who will surely give you the peace of mind to not worry at all about this session.
Here is a collection of location samples